– lauren fixed my blog subscriber! apparently im retarded and where it listed “categories to exclude” i thought it was categories to include, so i had excluded everything from the email list.
– sorry jenn, this is too funny so i hafta throw it up here:
Wildkittn3 (11:47:06 PM): Parenthood (tv show) made me kinda glad i’m not having a girl – teen girls are such bitches
Wildkittn3 (11:47:41 PM): oh! quote of the day, during that particular scene jenn says “I”m glad i was never a teenage girl!”
ModernHecate (11:49:59 PM): nah she was a teenage mutant ninja turtle!
– ive made a baby registry for lucas’s birthday presents
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/baby/N6KSCOD91OZ4– im really excited about ryan. every time i hear the name ryan i get excited. i wish it was july already so i could start buying stuff!
– pasting stuff keeps screwing with my font but im not gonna fix it (edit: (jenn) I fixed it cause it was making me twitchy.)
– today we “cleaned out the garage” which means i got rid of two small items and that was pretty much it
– stuff i hafta buy: AC for eleanor erin, a new fridge, a DSLR camera, landscaping, house appraisal, and a new car…<sarcasm>yay</sarcasm>
– i was gonna type more random crap, but paul is going to bed now so im going to go read The Host (yes i just read it, but i am re-reading)